Role & Key Responsibilities
- Develop a strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities. Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
- Work closely with business leaders to coordinate strategy in respective area(s) and ensure the voice of the market(s) is include in investment and development roadmaps.
- Develop high value relationships at the Executive level with customers and prospects
- Sales Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Manage and build a motivated, hungry sales organisation
- Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives. Including, for example:
- Inside sales
- Direct sales
- Enterprise sales • Distributors
- Work with the wider business to implement, manage and maintain the company’s global CRM strategy
- Negotiate and execute contracts directly regarding commercial business – own the commercial process
- Drive and support the payments sales strategies and execution
- Support the marketing team to drive customer and channel partner interaction at industry events
- Network at a senior level to generate new leads and new business opportunities
- Work with the Group CCO and head of Region to define KPI targets related to the sales process to the team
Product & proposition development
- Support the business in development of new propositions and engaging strategic partners to increase sales opportunities for GPS
- Ensure effective interaction & communication between sales team and product teams
- Assist in brand/market awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the market via forums, conferences, panels and PR activities.
Manage Business Portfolio
- Prepare and maintain accurate Sales Forecasts • Conduct Regular Business reviews
- Manage Expenses Appropriately
- Lead a team of Business Development, Direct & Indirect Sales Managers to ensure revenue goals are exceeded and opportunity is maximized and captured
- Manage sales activities, provide direction and hold team members accountable for delivering results