Product Marketing Manager
• Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key
• Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are
• Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product
positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
• Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and
the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our
sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
• Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing
team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and
the acquisition of new customers.
• Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an
ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
• Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the
cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking
engagements and written works.
• Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our
buyers and users; develop internal sales tools and external collateral and teach them how
and when to use it.
• 7+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience with at least 2 years of
experience in a market-facing role (e.g. building sales tools and collateral, delivering