Key Account Director
Responsible for growing the business in new domains and/or existing accounts, territories, or domain levels. Partner with third parties and alliance teams to expand business
- You will initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers and lead the opportunity development process.
- You will have to establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of Seamless beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers.
- You will manage the sales cycles in the different Seamless domains and will take the lead role in positioning and selling Seamless Products and Services.
- You will be encouraged to exercise the Seamless business solution approach: focusing on the customer’s needs and pain points rather than on what Seamless has to offer.
- You will develop opportunities from the first lead until closure. You will lead resources and matrix manage the designated project team.
- You will be required to align appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know our customers’ business needs.
- Maintain and grow relation with existing accounts and cross sell Seamless solutions to different divisions within the account.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/marketing or related field and 10+ years of sales leadership experience in the telco industry.
- Proven experience in sales to the Communications sector – sales record in OSS/BSS and “best of suite”
- You should be a driven individual with proven experience running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies and a proven track record of closing large complex business deals
- Experience in communication/presenting at the executive level is required.
- Develop a strong and compelling understanding of Seamless solutions and service offerings
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level), or working experience for/or with enterprise companies.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and market requirements to be able to position the best solution to fit customer’s needs.
- Being able to convey future roadmap presentations and shape the customer’s view on new steps and investment plans. Form the market not only follow it.
- Understanding of and being able to contribute in shaping and pushing new business models such as moving from CapEx to SaaS
- Experienced in working in a geographically dispersed organization
- Fluent in English and preferably additional languages as French, Arabic