HR Director Role (Tech ScaleUp)
- Work closely with Business Partners, management and teams
- Serve as the primary point of contact pertaining to all HR issues and queries, ensuring they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Supervise Global HR Operations & Stakeholders.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leaders and teams in maintaining a competitive candidate pipeline.
- Coach and support managers with the application of performance management
- Actively look for opportunities to improve HR processes, systems and delivery to ensure we are ahead of the curve, proactively suggesting new ideas
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and new trends in HR best practice
- Support the development of high-performance culture. Driving HR strategy across the board.
- Proven HR Operations experience in a multilingual environment within the tech sector
- Must have a proven track record as a People Operations Manager.
- Effective results as manager in supporting the growth and development of direct reports
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Proven expertise on current UK Employment Law and other HR related legislation
- Proven expertise on administration of UK Benefits, and ability to stay up to date on benchmark trends
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent work ethic. A strong team player who adopts a mentoring approach to development
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to provide sound judgment
- High degree of adaptability and flexibility to change
- Self-motivated, resourceful, results orientated