Enterprise Data Architect
Exciting Tech ScaleUp is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join the team.
My client brings together experts in every field to review everything from a B2C and B2B2C perspectives.
The company is seeking an Enterprise Data Analyst to help them hone performance, deliver further growth and help more people find the right product for them after years of strong, noisy growth. You will be taking our reporting to the next level, identifying commercial opportunities and providing our data-hungry team with the tools they need to deliver engaging content to their audience. Making smart buying decisions has never been more important, and your data will help people get the best deal possible.
- Must have experience on improving Google Analytics implementation (using Google Tag Manager) to extract maximum insights from user behaviour
- Must have experience in developing automated reporting and dashboards through optimising Google Cloud Platform and championing Google Looker dashboards
- Must have experience in extracting business insights from data to inform their digital strategy and communicate the method and conclusions clearly
- Must be proactive to identify problems and opportunities on, interpreting customer behaviour into actionable insights
- Must be able to propose and contribute to deep-dive analytics exercises such as attribution, predictive modelling and segmentation
- Must be up to date with the latest analytics technology
- Proven commercial experience in working with Google Marketing Platform (Analytics 360, Tag Manager 360, and Optimize)
- Proven record of using digital analytics metrics to measure performance; including measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns using natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Confident and competent at SQL coding
- Must have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or in IT.