Director of Talent
As Director of Talent, you will lead the entire employee lifecycle from hire to development and retain. You will lead the Global Talent Acquisition & Talent Programs.
You will be responsible for empowering your team to translate the needs of the business and delivering business outcomes that align with Tech Company overall strategy. You be instrumental in driving the implementation of process improvements to optimise the use of existing and new processes, tools and vendor relationships to ensure that the Talent Programs and Acquisition Organisation is delivering exceptional business impact and high stakeholder value.
- Lead the Global Talent Acquisition organisation.
- Responsible for end to end Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Creation of “Best in Class” Talent Attraction Delivery models and metrics.
- Review and refine all recruitment processes, tools and routes to the talent marketplace.
- Drive change and provide clarity on global recruiting strategy.
- Design and implement graduate, intern and early in career recruitment programs.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Own relationships with multiple global and regional business leaders and HR Business Partners on Talent Acquisition strategy.
Essential Required Skills/Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of recruitment methods and best practices as well as associated policies and local laws/regulations.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to design and implement full-cycle performance management programs.
- 10+ years of broad Talent Acquisition experience including talent management and performance management.
- Tech Talent Acquisition track record.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including C-Suite roles.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems and affirmative action plan requirements.