Data Product Director
An integral role to our exciting Blockchain client has been created. They require a Data Product Director. Must be able to build dashboard and metrics, in building the customer data from all angels Digitalization, data models and analytics to build upon the business commercialisation through the harvesting of data. You will be required to utilize avenues and monetise further on the data streams.
Within this role you will be an executive that understands strategy as well as how to use the data to drive the business forwards in the required direction with new commercialisation and revenue models.
- This is a commercially focussed Product Head of Customer Data, who has strong experience in working with data. Our client wants a business commercial focussed data head.
- Proven track record in building data dashboards with data analytics and data science teams, in order to guide, oversee and drive it forwards in a hand’s on way.
- You need to be a hands on technical data person.
- Proven track record in driving new ventures and investments, who has driven businesses forwards commercially to further monetary revenues and commercialisation avenues via data.
- Strong experience in creating new revenue opportunities, in using data to identify new opportunities and revenue opportunities.
- Experience in using data to identify new market opportunities.
- Significant years of experience (7-10+) in roles related to revenue operations, like customer success, marketing, sales, or product development.
- Significant understanding and comfortability with data and how to use data to make informed business decisions.
- Experience managing large teams of people and generating alignment and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Establish a culture in business data analytics to make informed business decisions on how to improve future business outcomes
- Implement proper business data analytics, in reducing pain points of the business process to not only increase revenue streams and profit but also trust in the eyes of stakeholders and investors