We are seeking an excellent Commercial Director who will have integral input into key business decisions, based in Düsseldorf, to support the business.
This is an incredibly hands-on role which would suit a bright, commercially minded and proactive individual who can offer innovative new approaches and efficiencies in all aspects of running the business. You will have the opportunity to make real impact in driving operational and economic productivities.
This is a full-time role, depending on the successful applicant.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the owner of the business, and advisers in both the UK and Germany
- Reviewing and optimising supply chain, operational costs, product pricing, projections and internal processes
- Grow the market position of the business by building and maintaining new customer relationships
- Ensure existing customers are receiving consistently high levels of service
- Reviewing, assessing and controlling the sales staff
- Effectively manage the work council
- Generally being responsible for all commercial decisions
- Must have Luxury Retail, Luxury Art sectors experience commercial experience.
- Successfully completed a university degree.
- Experience in bespoke and individualised manufacturing of luxurious goods an advantage but must have at least 5 years’ professional experience gained in a senior commercial role in either in a luxury retail, luxury automotive, or luxury art sector background
- Supply Chain optimisation experience is required
- Must have excellent communication skills and fluency in both English and German
- Self-motivated, organised, with great attention to detail