Cloud DevOps Engineer & Architect
Working with the Director of Architecture and the other Architects in the team you will define Architecture Strategy, Architecture Roadmaps and Architecture Designs for Lionfish IT Platforms and Services. You will focus on and be responsible for domains in your experience, for example, Cloud, Networks, Compute and Storage, Operations Automation and Orchestration, Database and File Systems, etc.
What you will do:
- Define the IT Architecture for the IT Platforms and Service in your Architecture Specialism
- Support the Director of Architecture and the other Architects in the team to define the Architecture Strategy and Architecture Roadmaps for Lionfish
- Liaise with business units, Product Management, Product Development, IT Services and Cyber Security to define the IT architecture required to support new products, applications and services
- Our client is heaving focused on Private Cloud. Our client is looking for three skill sets: architecture, private cloud (what we build), public cloud (what is in the market). Candidate needs to have 2 out of these 3.
- Based anywhere in Spain, or relocation to Andalusia, or from the UK.
- Significant experience of Cloud Service Architecture Design delivery
- Detailed understanding of Cloud Service Architecture Frameworks and building blocks required to design a robust, flexible, performant, scalable and secure commercial Cloud Service
- Experience or at least good understanding of Openstack
- Experience or at least good understanding of designing Cloud Storage