Chief Digital Officer
The Role of the CDO will include:
- Lead and develop online sales across all EMEA markets and to have significant multi territory experience, in managing large teams
- Strong leadership experience with a proven track record at C-Level.
- Accountable for significant growth in Revenue, Gross Margin and EBIT for the channel
- Full P&L responsibility with the aim to deliver double-digit revenue growth along with being a strong digital advocate within the business
- Work closely with marketing teams to create and ensure a full Omnichannel experience through customer journey and experience
- Create Strategies that enable financial objectives to be met while ensuring alignment with overall company, eCommerce and brand direction
- Full ownership of end to end experience including marketing, analytics, operations and team leadership.
- Drive competitive analysis and customer insights
- Responsible for development and execution of integrated digital commerce strategies, tactics, and plans in line with Global strategy: paid search, seo, email, affiliate, display etc.
- Oversee design and execution of all Go To Market activities including: product stories, promotional calendar and cadence, digital marketing activities, pricing and promotions, OTB management all aligned with the company goals & objectives
The ideal candidate will be coming from a strong multi-channel Telecoms Operator.