· Lead Frontend Development on the website and other digital platforms
· Working closely with onshore and off-shore global development teams (APAC, EMEA)
· Developing engaging and interactive features on our website and mobile app
· Guiding development sprints where there are front end deliverables
· The maintenance and quality assurance of codebase
· Assisting in cross-browser and quality assurance testing
· Maintaining in-house websites via the CMS
· Providing basic CMS training and support to new members of staff
· Assisting in the development of apps for mobile / tablet
· Implementing Technical Features & Maintaining Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google DFP
· Standardising Code base to ensure it is optimised for a fast website, using best coding practices.
· Assisting our internal teams with UX and Design to ensure that designs & features are achievable.
Prior experience in a digital environment and examples of portfolio a must