Technical Product Manager/Point of Sale:
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Point of Sales technical product development, testing and management of products B2B client partners, Merchants and Retailers experience track record.
· Responsible for working closley with Engineers, write User Stories, develop and present solutions.
· Front end area Technical Product Management, User Interfaces on different platforms, Windows, Web Based, Mobile, Tablet and Payment Terminals.
· Must be able to talk at a technical level & management level, in talking to partners and get involves in technical discussions
Gathering the voice of the custome
Act as Product Owner (with support of the team resources) in the SCRUM team
Defines the product requirements based on inputs from Commercial/Business Unit and Technology strategy
Responsible for the delivery of User Stories to the Engineering
Own the Product budget (incl. development and operation)
- · Extensive experience in managing software Products.
- · Must know of Software Development but not a coder required.
- · Must have experience in working with Engineers & Client Partners, as a Technical Product Manager.
- · Proven track record within Payment Products & Payment Terminals
- · Software Product development experience
- · 5+ years of experience in a similar Technical Product Management position with a PSP, POS, Payment Terminals Partners, or Merchants.
- · Solid experience of POS Payments.
- · Must have strong User Stories experience, technical background & know about technology trends within the industry.
- · Must have B2B Tchnical Products experience track record within POS & Retail.
- · Customer focussed, B2B Technical Product Manager with a proven track record to match.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- · Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences.
- · Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes.
- · Scrum/Agile mode environment experience.
- · Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- · Possess a “can do” attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviours.
Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high performance teams.
Knowledge in front end transaction processing, including online/offline transaction processing is an advantage
Fluent in English
Education & Qualifications Required:
- · Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience
- · Solid understanding of agile (SCRUM) development processes
- · Project management skills
- · Wide, extensive knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): Web applications/services, Windows Clients, Mobile Apps, User Interface technologies, Application development experience.