Technical Product Manager/Payment Terminals:
As a Technical Product Manager you will build new Products from ideas to the implementation, enhance and improve existing Products and develop new ideas based on your experience and your interactions with customers and internal business units.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical knowledge with big- picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality in collaboration with Business Units and Engineering teams.
As a Product Manager of Issuing Clients, you own the entire Product Portfolio of all web- and client-based solutions for Desktops, Tablets and Payment-Terminals.
You will need to understand the market requirements and the development of retail technology landscape; setting the Product strategic direction, defining the roadmap, generating Product requirements; determining specifications, setting priorities and timetables and assure the successful execution of the product implementation.
You are working as part of the product development SCRUM team in your role as Product Owner representing the business view and setting the priorities of the features to be implemented.
As Product Manager you are interacting with the Business Units, Commercial Units as well as all other functions inside Technology.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· ECR Payments Products technical product integration testing and management of products with B2B ECR Client Partners, Merchants and Retailers.
-Working closley with Engineers, write User Stories, develop and present solutions.
· Front end area Technical Product Management, User Interfaces on different platforms, Windows, Web Based, Mobile, Tablet and Payment Terminals.
· Must be able to talk at a technical level & management level, in talking to partners and get involves in technical discussions.
- · Gathering the voice of the customer
- · Act as Product Owner (with support of the team resources) in the SCRUM team
- · Defines the product requirements based on inputs from Commercial/Business
- Unit and Technology strategy
- Responsible for the delivery of User Stories to the Engineering
- Own the Product budget (incl. development and operation)
- · Good experience of ECR Payment Software Products.
- · Must know of Software Development but not a coder required.
- · Must have experience of ECR POS Software integration, front end user transactionsexperience.
- · Solid experience of ECR payments (software that runs POS).
- · Must have strong User Stories experience, technical background & know about technology trends within the industry.
- · Must have B2B Tchnical Products experience track record.
- · Customer focussed, B2B Technical Product Manager with a proven track record to match.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- · Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences.
- · Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes.
- · Scrum/Agile mode environment experience.
- · Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- · Possess a “can do” attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviours.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high performance teams.
- Knowledge in front end transaction processing, including online/offline transaction processing is an advantage
- Fluent in English
Education & Qualifications Required:
- · Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience
- · Solid understanding of agile (SCRUM) development processes
- · Project management skills
- · Wide, extensive knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): Web applications/services, Windows Clients, Mobile Apps, User Interface technologies, Application development experience.