Project Manager, Trade Optimization
The company’s Trade Optimization software is a powerful, end-to-end solution supporting the trade promotion lifecycle, from planning through retail execution, sales intelligence, and distributor management for the global consumer goods industry.
Our Global Services team is in search of a Project Manager to lead client-facing solution implementation and adoption engagements within our CPG/FMCG clients. This is a strategic role responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle, including customer experience, cross-functional team management, and profitability.
Ideally, this role will be based out of our North American Trade Optimization headquarters in Norwalk, CT, however other metro areas such as New York City and Chicago will be considered.
The company is a specialist growth consultancy. With over 1,000 analysts, thought leaders, software developers and expert consultants we help clients develop and execute brand, marketing, retail, sales and shopper strategies to deliver growth. The company owns market leading assets including PoweRanking, GrowthFinder, Global Monitor, RetaiI IQ, RichMix, . and Marketing, Insights and Purpose 2020. We track 1200 retailers globally, have purchase data on over 200 million shoppers and forecast social, cultural and consumer trends across the world. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Serve as primary point of contact, managing the day-to-day customer experience
- Drive all project activity from scope, implementation, through post-launch review
- Effectively manage resources, governance, timelines, and profitability
- Proactively identify, articulate, and manage risks through collaboration with internal and client project teams
- Contribute to evolution of project management methodology CAPABILITIES
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS project management; PMP certification preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing decentralized resources across multiple time zones and functions
- Superior organization, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field experience
- Background in Retail or CPG commercial processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution) is considered a significant asset
- Availability to travel up to 50% of working time based on project phase; occasional international travel