Some of the things you’ll get involved with:
- Leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you’ll be hands on and actually deliver
- Ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building
- Responsible for leading a team of engineers and designers with the power to really make things happen
- Defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
- Scale things fast through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
- Making a truly impactful difference to over 1,000,000 users across the world
What are we looking for?
- A great ability to solve complex problems
- Deep experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban, ideally you have been leading the adoption of Agile or acted as an Agile coach
- Proven experience working closely with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile
- Ideally an interest in user centred design and knowledge of how UX and product design support your work
- Prior work with complex, successful consumer products
- Experience with testing, lots of testing!