The company is looking for a client-facing Presales Manager to help drive revenue growth as we continue our process of international expansion.
As a member of the presales team, you will assist in product demonstrations of our SFA (Salesforce Automation) and TPM (Trade Promotion Management) software solutions for the CPG and Retail industries. The ideal candidate will be an organized and driven professional able to actively assist in closing sales, provide exceptional customer service, and become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
At The company we help leading retailers and brand manufacturers to transform purchase behavior and grow their profits. We provide specialist insight, research and data analytics. We deliver innovative consultancy and retail VR services. And we constantly track over 1,000 retailers and create market leading reports. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support of RFI and RFP processes.
- Assist with the production and preparation of tailored Executive level product demonstrations/sales presentations;
- Provide presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision;
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business;
- Collaborate and share information with presales peers and product life-cycle managers to inspire trust to customers by showing a consistent technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent experience;
- A solid IT background with extensive experience demonstrating software tools and participating with the implementation/assistance of a system;
- Strong exposure and understanding of sales life cycle, global delivery models (On-site/Off-shore etc.);
- Deep expertise of CPG marketplace and enterprise SFA (Salesforce Automation) and TPM (Trade Promotion Software) software solutions;
- Ability of understand customer problem statements and work with delivery teams to design the solution;
- Capacity to collaborate effectively with multi-cultural, dispersed and multi-party teams & working within a matrix structure to harness capabilities of the team and craft a winning proposal /solution;
- Availability to travel extensively.