PMP Project Manager, Trade Optimization Remote Working:
Leading Multinational Software Consultancy has a powerful, end-to-end solution supporting the trade promotion lifecycle, from planning through retail execution, sales intelligence, and distributor management for the global consumer goods industry.
Our client’s Global Services team is in search of a Project Manager to lead client- facing solution implementation and adoption engagements for their CPG/FMCG clients. This is a strategic role responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle, including customer experience, cross-functional team management, and profitability.
Ideally, this role will be based out of our clients North American Trade Optimization headquarters in Norwalk, CT, however other metro areas such as New York City and Chicago will be considered.
Our client has a specialist consultancy, which is experiencing growth.
With over 1,000 analysts, thought leaders, software developers and expert consultants our client helps clients develop and execute brand, marketing, retail, sales and shopper strategies to deliver growth.
- Serve as primary point of contact, managing the day-to-day customer experience
- Drive all project activity from scope, implementation, through post-launch review
- Effectively manage resources, governance, timelines, and profitability
- Proactively identify, articulate, and manage risks through collaboration with internal and client project teams
- Contribute to evolution of project management methodology
- Project Manager with Trade Optimization experience, or CPG
- Must have strong PMP experience.
- CPG/Trade Promotion Retail/FMCG sector Project Management experience.
- Experience working for a consultancy as a PM, servicing Retail, FMCG, or CPG, or Trade Optimization space.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS project management; PMP certification preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in managing decentralized resources across multiple time zones and functions.
- Superior organization, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field experience.
- Background in Retail or CPG commercial processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution) is considered a significant asset.
- Availability to travel up to 50% of working time based on project phase; occasional international travel.