Online Business Development Manager (Digital)
Office based, the Online Business Development Manager will support the development and delivery of new business clients and partnerships where our product and service portfolios can be offered.
Targeted on creation and delivery of commercially sustainable partnerships, the Online Business Development Manager will assist with; identifying strategic opportunities, assessing macro-market developments, building acquisition strategies, and will help the Business Development Director on developing and delivering a business pipeline with supporting business cases.
Build our Online digital business by product category establishing our digital portfolio for the different categories e.g. Mobile, Software, Gaming, Entertainment & other content and Customers like Amazon, Pay Pal, Ebay, Very, Shop Direct.
The Online Business Development Manager, will meet and exceed all company and individual goals in line with the Company’s policies, procedures and Values.
- Assist the Regional Business Development strategy, in particular with digital online presence
- Help identify new Partners and clients for strategic growth
- Support the creation, building and development of commercially structured partnerships and client relationships
- Develop detailed business cases for each new opportunity, ensuring that they are consistent with global and other regional strategies
- Help develop relationships and commercial distribution contracts with content providers including but not limited to digital content providers, gift card providers and financial services organisations
- Provide support for centralised contract negotiation with potential partners in conjunction with support and input of local company management team
- Project-manage the implementation of new clients and partners in conjunction with the relevant business teams to ensure effective product launches
- Help manage on-going relationships with the above organisations once commercial contracts are in place to ensure maximum performance and profitability
- Provide regular/periodic reporting on revenue and contribution by product line in conjunction with the Head of Product Development
- Support of a multi-national retailer strategy to drive product and market expansion with key retailer partners.