Key Accounts Manager DACH Region (Remote Home Working)
- Build regional business plan and execute on defined strategies to create new opportunities in order to achieve year over year revenue targets
- Build strong relationships with defined channel partners as part of the business plan
- Work closely with Senior Management, Engineering, Development and Marketing to execute on business plan.
- Drive sales activities in region, by leveraging third party relationships, to develop brand awareness
- Managing large Telecom accounts in Germany.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
- Negotiate multiyear contracts
- Conduct virtual and live presentations as required
Essential Required Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell Networking Security level software, directly to prospects and through partners, to senior-level executives of companies ranging from 1,000 – 20,000 plus employees
- Preference will be given to applicants that have sold security software within Telecoms Sector.
- A minimum of 10 years software sales experience/Network Security sales, successfully selling solutions or services at the executive level to Telecoms Companies.
- Experience selling Networking Security Software as a Service
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Ability to effectively multitask with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives
- A Builder of long term ‘Trusted Advisor’ Relationships – customer and partner
- Ability to uncover executive/corporate needs and drive timely decisions on your recommended solutions
- Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision