Head of Clients Programme
To take full responsibility for Client delivery of all Projects working with all internal and external stakeholders.
To develop high standards, quality controls and methodologies for project management across all projects globally.
To ensure greater consistency across all projects, increasing levels of project maturity and customer satisfaction.
To secure increased revenue and profitability through thorough project governance and customer satisfaction.
To reduce customers’ escalations.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of qualified Project Delivery Managers to achieve successful Programme Delivery.
- Introduce and manage appropriate project controls and structures to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Oversee progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Maintain a high level of insight across all projects deliveries to report to the Executive team.
- Create and execute project governance plans, keeping them as simple as possible and understandable. Revise plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Undertake effective assurance across all programme deliverables, including planning, risk and issue management, dependency management and costs.
- Engage with key stakeholders across the company, ensuring effective communication.
- Increase recurring revenue by working closely with the VP Customer Success.
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a Head of Client Programme Delivery within Telecommunications, managing a team of professional and experience project managers within the Telco sector.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of large complex projects, within mobile Telco.
- Extensive Experience of working in a professional services environment, in a similar position.
- Good general knowledge of complex software technologies implementation.
- Strong judgement, risk & issues management, and problem analysis techniques.
- Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Ability to manage high-pressure customers situations and build trust with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to present and communicate at a senior stakeholder level (internally & externally).
- Ability to synthesise and communicate complex technical, product and business issues.
- Self-motivated, “Find a way to get it done” attitude.
- Formal qualifications project management qualification in PRINCE2, Agile or PMP.
- Previous experience in OSS / Service Assurance environment experience
- Experience in a Enterprise SaaS environment
- Stakeholder management
- Drive and Gravitas
- People management
- Customer success and satisfaction