Global Agile Release Manager
Key Role Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Support existing 24×7 Continuous Delivery platform (SCM, binary repositories, automation pipelines, …)
- Architect, communicate and enforce R&D teams practices and deliverables to ensure delivery and deployment automation
- Aim at end to end Continuous Delivery through continuous improvements of the build, delivery, deployment practices and tools, in consensus with the R&D and TechOps teams
Essential Skills & Experience Required (technical and non-technical) & Qualifications
- Software background, and ability to script efficiently (shell, python)
- Technical Release Management expeirence.
- Micro (Linus) Automation Release experience.
- Continious Integration Release Deployment Management experience.
- Release implementations experience.
- Proven experience in managing Continuous Delivery processes and tools in a software editor organization.
- Experience with industrial/carrier grade software.
- Proficient in Configuration Management practices and tools (git, Perforce), Build automation tools (Jenkins), containerized environment (Openshift, docker, Kubernetes).
- Expert in Agile Methodology.
- Expertise in general Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience in leading architectural transformation.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluent English.