Global Account Manager
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES and SKILLS EXPERIENCE
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Experience in providing solutions based on customer need
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Proven experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management
- Experience of managing national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.