Director Standards Development Centre
· Drive and manage the support of Standardization activities for all partners under the responsibility of Standard Development Centre.
- · Ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- · Ensure that the high quality of deliverables is maintained.
- · Report regularly on standardizations progress and results as required.Ensure effective interaction with other secretariat divisions.
Process & Quality:
- · Strive to continually improve the Standards Making Process (SMP).
- · Ensure relevant quality procedures are maintained and developed. Initiate, monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- · University degree in an Engineering discipline
- Proven track record in manaing technical Standardization Teams
- Managing standardization teams within standardization environments
- Must have strong Standardizations knowledge and track record within Telecommunications preferably, or non Telecommunications, within a Electro-Mechanical bacgkround
- Must be a self determinent person, a real leader, who manages and coaches staff but without micro managing
- Must have a track record in setting objectives and overall directors within Standardization environments
Track record of leading international technical teams (ideally standardization teams) Results oriented and a strong team player
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Dynamic and self-driven
Excellent English language skills – both oral and written