CSP Telecoms Business Development Manager Role
- Set-up cloud partnerships, take offers to market and close deals across Singapore & Asia-Pac with Mobile Operators.
- Drive account development across Telecommunications Sector clients that they have, in driving and building much more business across Mobile Telecommunication Operators within the UK & European markets.
- Proactively source new business as well as have the ability to maintain effective working relationships with existing clients and really expand/drive the business forwards.
- Establish and progress cost effective delivery models whilst ensuring first class customer service is continued
Essential Experience Required:
- Proven B2B track record within Account Development/Business Development within the Telecommunications sector, working with leading Mobile Operators across Singapore & Asia-Pac.
- Strong knowledge of either OSS Or CSP’s and Mobile Telecommunication Operators.
- The ability to sell to C-Level Executives.
- Must have sold sales quotas of over £3 Million with a booking order book of over £9 Million across Singapore & Asia-Pac with Mobile Operators.
- The drive, hunger and focus to build and continuously maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Show evidence of delivering exceptional customer service in a B2B capacity.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.