COMPLIANCE & RISK OFFICER
- Onboard customers applying risk-based Customer Due Diligence measures.
- Monitor transactions utilizing customer risk-weighting matrix.
- Monitor transactions for fraudulent activities.
- Support in reviewing company risk rating
- Report suspicious activity to our MLROs in UK and Sweden.
- Call customers on an ad-hoc basis, e.g. to verify the details, understand the story and educate them on potential scam scenarios if needed.
- Review internal controls to identify any potential risks and suggest system improvements.
- Conduct compliance testing on new products and features, documenting compliance gaps and suggesting improvements.
- Analyze regulation and policy, assess compliance risk, recommend correction for deficiencies, assist in implementation/training, and ensure ongoing adherence.
- 2+ year of relevant experience in AML/CTF, Fraud fields.
- Educational background in Law, Finance, Business Administration, Audit.
- Good understanding of relevant local laws and regulations (EU AML Directive, Wire Transfer Regulation, Electronic Money Regulations, FATF guidelines etc.)
- Strong analytical & technical skills.
- Good understanding of payments and cross-border remittance.
- Experience with Card Not Present fraud prevention would be a huge plus.
- High ethical standards.