Cloud Security Architect (AWS, or Azure)
- Provides technical direction to teams on architecting, designing and building secure systems for various cloud and cloud/hybrid environments.
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within leading Cloud Service Providers like AWS and Azure.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization and with appropriate security controls present.
- Provides technical oversight for Information Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions.
- Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the third-party environments.
- Develop Security Roadmap in alignment with Cloud Functional and Technical Roadmaps.
- Contributes to the development of secure cloud compute standards, best practices and organizational capabilities.
- Provides overall guidance and direction to all Security resources. Ensure resources have appropriate experience/training, and competency.
Essential Technical Skills:
- 12+ years of IT industry experience
- 5+ years of cloud experience
- AWS Certified Solution Architect and/or Microsoft Azure Certified Architect
- Knowledge / experience on other public cloud platforms
- Progressive experience on information security and cloud infrastructure i.e., private, hybrid, and public clouds.
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and preferably other cloud providers.
- Experience with assessment, development and implementation, operationalization and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, data loss prevention, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment