Cloud Channels Partnerships Director
You will be responsible for rollout enablement plans and go to market plans with their strategic & Tier 1 partnerships within the region. This includes participating in the development and execution of sales enablement plans and joint marketing activities. Additionally, the Director of Regional Cloud Channels & Alliances will own the Regional SI partnerships within the region in terms of defining the strategy with each partner and the enablement plan.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 6-10+ years experience in a channel sales oriented background in Cloud focused on multiple partner types including: Azure, Microsoft, Google & AWS
- Extensive external industry network with 3-5 years of SaaS / Paas based solutions and Cloud partner channel sales experience – working in the past for Microsoft, Google, AWS is a plus.
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute channel strategy with quantifiable results building the field execution with key partners.
- People management experience
- Proven success working in very fast moving and dynamic environments with high-powered sales teams.
- Proven success building and executing partnerships with Systems Integrators, Distribution, Platform partners and ISVs.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Be a thought-leader, advocate and evangelist for partners inside the company.