Brand Building Manager- FMCG
Job Description: Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Brand Strategy Formulation-
- Responsible to set country strategy along with the country manager.
- Responsible for bringing the country overall learning to originate the brand strategy in the country with approval from the country brand team.
2. Brand Annual Plans-
- Responsible jointly with Mashreq brand team to set brand plans & budgets at the time of planning and get board approval.
- Responsible for selecting the best way of activating the brand in countries within budge.
3. Brand Budgets-
- Primary responsible for managing the budget for the country.
- Lead national consumer related in the country.
- Work interdependently with Country Development & Finance to reach pricing decision Marketing to lead & propose, Finance / Country Development to agree are accountable for pricing in country as per authority schedule.
5. Brand Communication-
- Responsible for bringing & communicating the country needs to Mashreq brand teams and ensure that country needs are reflected in the communication material developed by brand teams.
- Agree on artwork design for material, stickers, etc in the country with Mashreq brand teams.
- Develop material, stickers, etc in countries in line with the artwork developed by Mashreq brand teams.
6. Media Plans-
- Agree media plans for the country with Mashreq brand teams.
- Approve media plans for the country with Media Manager and country brand teams.
- Select the best communication channel for the brand in the country with the media manager.
- Propose / request innovations from country brand teams.
- Approve final brand mix in the country prior to the launch.
8. Market Research-
- Communicate clearly to Country brand teams the brand building research needed that is country specific outside the country.
9. Brand Performance-
- Primary responsible for country for brands in the country.
- Primary responsible for share growth of brands in the country.
Desired Skills & Experience Essential Requirements:
- Must have six years plus experience as a Brand Marketing Manager working for FMCG Multinational companies.
- Must have a strong track record within FMCG sector, as a Brand Manager.
- Must have strong Brand Management experience in Jordan within the FMCG sector.
- Must have Activations Brand Development Management experience.
- Must have strong Communication/Presentation skills.
- Must have good leadership skills.
- Must be a Jordanian National.